ASA Savings and Loans Securtity/Law Enforcement Jobs In AccraSecurtity/Law Enforcement Jobs In Ghana 2022
Jobs In Accra 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
- Act as a liaison between management and external or local security agencies
- Provide recommendations for improving security in the workplace
- Create and implement security and safety plans while ensuring that they are being followed daily
- Conduct security observation reports on a regular or monthly basis
- Develop and update all emergency / security procedures and ensure that staff is fully conversant with all the above
- Ability to identify and protect sensitive projects from a know-how perspective
- Develop and maintain contact with local security and military authorities, local security providers/consultants, counterparts of other companies
- Will manage the day-to-day financial operations of the contracted security vendors to ensure that all contractual obligations are being met
- Assist with all security projects that the CEO will put forth
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Qualification Required & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Criminal Justice, and a Master’s Degree will be a plus
- Retired Senior Police/Security officer with investigative and prosecution acumen
- Leadership skills, such as the ability to motivate a team and provide feedback
- Computer skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Minimum of 4 to 5 years of experience in the same capacity
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced, demanding environment with competing priorities
An attractive package will be offered to the suitable candidate
Location: Accra« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.