Creative Design Officer - Perbi CubsAdvertising/Media Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
We are on a mission to create a culture of reading across Africa, leading to a continent of successful families. As a team, we value people and are committed to integrity and excellence. We thrive on innovation and creativity and this explains our flexible and fun-filled working environment.
The interplay of success, grace and glory remains evident in the execution of our tasks.
- Work Location: Perbi Cubs Office, West Legon, Accra
- Expected Start Date: Immediate
We need a storyteller who can inspire, engage and educate our various stakeholders with creative concepts in the form of image designs, videos/gifs etc. You must be able to conceive ideas and express them in fun and creative ways.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Conceptualize and create creative assets for our various media outlets.
- Create designs that clearly communicate the brand’s message to our stakeholders.
- Design flyers, weekly reports, web pages etc. to be used as marketing materials.
- Study design briefs, determine requirements and schedule projects.
- Produce concepts and creative assets that are consistent with our brand guidelines and policies across digital, social and the various channels.
- Able to work on video projects like GIFs, simple video editing and animation.
- Update website.
- Obtain inputs from the Senior Manager of Brand Influence and ensure that creative concepts are fit for purpose and represent Perbi Cubs appropriately.
- Work with little supervision while working on multiple projects, meeting deadlines and scheduling project implementation based on workload.
- Keep a good record of Perbi Cubs’ creative assets by filing and updating the internal database of designs, photography, and video.
Required Skills or Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, or a similar qualification.
- 2-3 years experience in advertising.
- Ability to manage your time efficiently and multitask on different projects concurrently.
- Must have a keen eye for aesthetics and pay attention to detail.
- Ability to work within operating standards and meet deadlines.
- Knowledge in websites and CRM platforms like WordPress will be a plus.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional creativity and innovative design skills.
- Proven experience in graphic design, with a strong portfolio of work.
- Able to design concepts and do animation for cross-device (mobile and desktop) digital ad units.
- Proficient knowledge of design software including Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop etc.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Professional experience in graphic design, preferably with a creative or marketing agency.
- Photography experience with photo and video editing ability will be a plus.
- Fun-loving personality and translates same to innovative design concepts.
- Ability to create a story “out of nothing”
- Pay attention to details.
- Fast learner and self-starter.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.