Communications Manager: WIMA at Coca-Cola Beverages AfricaCommunication Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Lead an integrated approach to the development and implementation of communications plans that advance awareness of the company’s business strategy and impact internally and externally.
Function-Related Activities/Key Responsibilities
- Leads the development, creation and implementation of project-based communications ensuring plans are fully synchronized with our Organization Unit (OU) strategies and Global Narrative
- Develops and initiates strategies and content to drive measurable value for the business both through internal employee engagement and earned, owned and paid media
- Coordinates with global communications teams, marketing teams, bottling partners and other functions to ensure consistency of plans and messaging.
- Executes strategy for internal communication and channels for OU
- Goals focus on both short-term and mid-term priorities.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Bachelor’s Degree
Related Work Experience
- 6+ years of relevant experience
- Project Management
- Media Relations
- Leadership communications
- Corporate Communications
What We Can Do for You:
You will be part of the Africa team where teams are the new heroes and our leaders are inclusive orchestrators. Together, in pursuit of our Company Vision to craft LOVED BRANDS, done SUSTAINABLY, FOR A BETTER SHARED FUTURE, we will:
- Leverage our BOUNDERLESS NETWORK
- Make our CULTURE Code inevitable
- Build winning CAPABILITIES
- Change the DNA of our organization to become ADAPTABLE
We are doing our best to create a seamless candidate experience for you as you apply for roles within the company. Due to the high volume of vacant positions, the recruitment process may take longer than usual and there may be a longer delay between the application and the interview. We appreciate your patience.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Our Purpose And Growth Culture
We are taking deliberate action to nurture an inclusive culture that is grounded in our company purpose, to refresh the world and make a difference. We act with a growth mindset, take an expansive approach to what’s possible and believe in continuous learning to improve our business and ourselves.
We focus on four key behaviours – curious, empowered, inclusive and agile – and value how we work as much as what we achieve. We believe that our culture is one of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years. Visit Our Purpose and Vision to learn more about these behaviours and how you can bring them to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.