HPW Fresh & Dry Accounting Jobs In Eastern RegionAccounting Jobs In Ghana 2022
Jobs In Eastern Region 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
HPW Fresh and Dry Ltd is a fruit processing company. HPW is synonymous with fresh harvest fruit, and crisp and crunchy vegetables from Africa and Asia. We develop stand-alone products for our customers that meet the most exacting quality standards and offer maximum availability - for wholesalers and retailers, as well as for the food industry.
- Department: Administration & Account
- Reports to: Head-Administration & Accounts
- Location: Onsite at HPW Fresh and Dry Ghana, Adeiso, E/R, Ghana
Ensure prompt reconciliations, timely processing of payment & help with the company’s accounting and Financial controlling system
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Bank & Business partner reconciliations.
- Provide reporting, inputs, and analysis for cost control.
- Account for Donor Projects.
- Prepare the company’s accounts and have the accounts audited before the End of April annually.
- Help Prepare monthly management report before the 15th day of the ensuing month.
- Oversee payroll statutory deductions and salary payments.
- Help prepare the annual budget in cooperation with line managers.
- Monitor and manage outgoing payments to meet payment terms agreed upon.
- Help Implement internal control systems.
- Help manage accounts for related companies where assigned. Manage inter-company transactions and accounts.
Internal auditor: Donor Project Accounting
- Departmental relations: Relations with all departments
- External relations: Contact with auditors, banks
- Physical requirements: Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer
- Equipment/Tools to be used: Computer, SAP
Required Skills or Experience
- A minimum of a university degree in commerce or accounting
- Level 2 of ICA/ACCA recommended
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Technical and Personality Competencies:
- Attention to details
- Knowledge of computerized accounting
- Proficiency in SAP will be an added advantage
- Analytical skills
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.