Baker Hughes Energy,Oil & Gas Jobs In Takoradi, Western RegionEnergy,Oil & Gas Jobs In Ghana 2022
Jobs In Takoradi, Western Region 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Our Oilfield Services business provides intelligent, connected technologies to monitor and control our energy extraction assets and supporting facilities. Our team arranges technical expertise to meet our client's expectations. We provide customers with the peace of mind needed to reliably and efficiently improve their operations.
Take ownership to ensure delivery targets
As an Asset & Inventory Lead, you will be for managing and optimizing the global product line asset utilization.
As an Asset & Inventory Lead, you will be responsible for:
- Managing and optimizing the product line asset movements and utilization to ensure business alignment
- Measuring and monitoring assets utilization and developing improvement strategies
- Collaborating with global suppliers and supply chains to establish low-cost raw materials analysis while meeting compliance requirements.
- Partnering with the AMO organization to ensure spare parts and asset demands are captured
- Working with the demand planners to ensure new assets, repaired assets and spares are captured with the S&OP process
- Working with the Inventory Optimization Manager to develop spare parts distribution strategies
- Ensuring the Equipment Master is reconciled to the Fixed Asset Register
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Bachelor’s from an accredited university or college or a high school diploma.
- Have a minimum of 5 yrs of experience in Supply Chain Management
- Be able to demonstrate experience or knowledge of SAP and MRP functionality
- Show good knowledge of manufacturing principles, concepts, theories and practices for blending and chemical synthesis for oilfield products.
- Show proficiency in SAP modules for purchasing management and product management and experience of MS Office Tools.
- Be a good team player and a proactive self-starter that is accountable and exhibits ownership.
Work in a way that works for you
We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working remotely from home or any other work location (up to 5 days a week)
- Starting early / finishing early
- Starting late / finishing late
- Working flexible hours – flexing the times you work in the day
- Reducing the time you work during the day
- Reducing the time you work across the week
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train, reward talent, and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
The Good Stuff
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and well-being activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- The safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.