District Liaise Officer - Lively Minds GhanaNGO Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Ghana 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Lively Minds, an award-winning charity, is hiring to support our ambitious and exciting Early Childhood Development programme in Ghana and Uganda.
The District Liaise Officers are part of a busy District Implementation team, responsible for embedding and sustaining the programme. Each District Liaise Officer is responsible for providing training, technical support and capacity building to the Districts.
The District Liaise Officer has a high level of responsibility within each region. He/she manages the programmes’ relationship with a number of different District stakeholders and represents Lively Minds. The officer will work closely with Ghana Education Service (GES) and District stakeholders to help problem-solve any issues and risks, including quality and compliance issues such as absence and lateness.
The Officer will also produce reports as well as analysing financial reports submitted by the districts. The District Liaise Officer will work directly with the Lively Minds Coordinator, a GES staff member, to support them to quickly resolve issues and escalate to the District Director where necessary.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Required Skills or Experience
Essential experience and skills
- Minimum qualification: Degree in early childhood or a relevant subject.
- 3- 5 years of relevant work experience.
- Good financial acumen with monitoring and reporting on finances/budgets.
- Ability to coach and deliver training to government officials and others.
- Ability to work closely with a range of senior Regional and District stakeholders.
- Understanding of Monitoring and Evaluation practises with strong data analysis abilities.
- Analytical with strong problem solving abilities and ability to make decisions in a timley and robust manner.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Very good communication, negotiation and influencing skills with good basic report writing skills.
- Comfortable with frequent travel and overnight stays.
- Technically literate – Good understanding of MS word, Powerpoint and Excel. Able to adapt to and learn new tech systems easily.
- Licensed and experienced motorbike rider, confident riding in difficult terrain
Desirable Experience and Skills
- Experience of working with GES or education stakeholders.
- Experience of working for an NGO.
- Fluency in one or more of the following languages will be an added advantage
- Upper East/West Regions: Buli, Dagare, Gurune, Kassim, Kusal, Nabt, Sissali, Talen, Waale.
- Northern/North East/Oti Regions: Akwampin Twi, Dagbani, Ewe, Guang, Likpakpalin, Mampruli, Moar.
- Bono/Bono East/Savannah Regions: Asante Twi, Gonja, Tampulima, Twi.
You will be expected to perform against the Lively Minds Competencies.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.