Baker Hughes Energy,Oil & Gas Jobs In GhanaEnergy,Oil & Gas Jobs In Ghana 2022
Jobs In Ghana 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Our Oilfield Services (OFS) business provides intelligent connected technologies to monitor and control our energy extraction assets. Our Sales team work in partnership with our business partners to build loyalty and develop sales growth. We take responsibility for the business’ success by building trusted relationships and understanding our partners.
Partner with the best
Baker Hughes is seeking a Field Specialist in Intelligent Production Systems (IPS) as part of supporting our Ghana operations.
As a Field Supervisor – IPS, you will be responsible for:
- Running multiple media to high-risk applications in the Intelligent Production Systems Product Group such as gauges, Smart Valves and Fiber Optics.
- Providing front-line support to customers and accurately completing all paperwork prior to or upon completion of the job
- Ensuring supplied equipment is compatible with all other equipment used for the job
- Continuing to expand and apply application knowledge and expertise to include applications of increasing complexity and/or risk in Intelligent Production Systems and/or other product groups
- Conducting on-the-job training for some Intelligent Production Systems applications as required
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Bachelor's or a High School Diploma /GED
- Have solid experience in Intelligent Production Systems, with Fiber Optics experience preferred
- Have some experience installing completions products (specific packers)
- Have the ability to work well and communicate well with others
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Please discuss your preferred working arrangements with your recruiter during the process
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train, reward talent, and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and well-being activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- The safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
CONTINUE READING BELOW
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.