Nusrat Jahan Ahmadiyya College of Education Education Jobs In WaEducation Jobs In Ghana 2022
Jobs In Wa 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The positions of Principal for the college are vacant. A search committee has been instituted by the College Governing Council and so invites applications from interested and qualified persons to fill the vacancies: Principal
- The Principal is the Administrative and Academic Head, as well as the Chief Executive Officer of the college and is accountable to the college council.
- He or she is responsible for organising and conducting the financial and administrative business of the college in line with the statutes, decisions of the Academic Board and other national laws and regulations
- As academic head, the Principal is responsible for promoting quality teacher education and training and research in the college
Qualification Required & Experience
The applicant must:
- Having an advanced research Master’s Degree specialisation will be an added advantage
- Have good character and a high degree of personal integrity and must be a distinguished master teacher and scholar in teaching and learning
- Applicant must, at least, be at the rank of Principal Tutor in a College of Education Structure or not below the rank of a Senior Lecturer in a recognised Tertiary Institution
- Be a Professional teacher or must possess a minimum of a Diploma in Education or an education-related area
- Have a good understanding of the challenges facing the college of Education in particular and tertiary education in Ghana in general
- Be able to complete at least one term of 4 years before attaining the compulsory retirement age
CONTINUE READING BELOW
In Addition, the Applicant must also show evidence of the following:
- Demonstrate capacity to manage a college of Education
- Ability to foster and promote good internal and external relations of the college
- Ability to project effectively the image of the college internally and externally
- Proven capacity to provide strong, visionary leadership and innovation
- Relevant post-qualification senior management experience of at least 5 years
- Having extensive knowledge and experience at the tertiary education level will be an added advantage
Tenure of Office
The appointment, which is full-time, shall be for 4 years in the first instance and may be renewed for a further term of 4 years after evaluation of performance
Location: Upper West Region« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.