Administrative Lead - LycopodiumAdministrative/Secretarial Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Brong Ahafo Region 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Lycopodium is currently recruiting for an Administrative Lead to join our growing Office Services team in Yamfo, Ahafo North
Reporting to the Site Manager the Administrative Lead will provide strategic office support to Project Services Department and its staff to ensure daily smooth running of the Department on the Ahafo North Project Site in line with Company, Client, and industry requirements.
The tasks you'll perform
- Provides administrative and lead support to all other administrative officers within a designated function and multi-tasking whilst switching in-between several administrative tasks.
- Provide specialist advice in designated areas of expertise.
- Supervise, lead, and coordinate duties for the administration team.
- Work collaboratively with personnel across all business units.
- Maintains calendar of appointments for assigned staff or department.
- Support Office Service department with processing paperwork and documents in line with required procedures in conformance with project specifications.
- Ensure assigned office equipment is adequately maintained and secure. Contact and coordinate with vendors to service or repair equipment. May review vendor contracts with regard to service and research new vendor offerings
- Coordinate travel arrangements including air reservations, cost comparisons, scheduling options, hotel reservations, and car rental reservations. Develops travel itinerary to correspond with schedules. Verify the travel costs allocations, and address discrepancies. Assists in the completion and processing of expense forms for assigned staff.
- Demonstrate an ability to work autonomously and collaboratively with colleagues across all business units.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
The expertise you'll bring
- Develop and maintain departmental filing & tracking systems. Includes establishing files for all written/email correspondence, project work, and reports. Coordinates off-site storage for old files.
- Provides additional support through copying, faxing, and mailing as requested by assigned staff.
- Monitor and order general office supplies as needed. Processes invoices for supply orders.
- Handle other duties as specifically designated by department.
- Knowledge of, or ability to quickly acquire, familiarity with the roles and function of the assigned department, and any specifically applicable laws or guidelines.
- Site based.
- Working hours are 6 days a week, 8 hours per day, from Monday to Saturday, 7am to 4pm daily and 5 hours on Saturdays from 7 am to 1pm. Note that any additional hours required to work would be paid for.
- 23/5-day roster.
YOUR TRAINING, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE CHECKLIST
- Technical Certificate/Tertiary Education Qualification, Degree, or Diploma in related field or equivalent.
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite Package.
- Basic understanding of office equipment.
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience in specialist field.
- Detail-oriented and professional.
- Flexible and adaptable in various situations and when interacting with many different personalities.
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks including delegation of tasks when appropriate
- Deadline Driven.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.