Lycopodium Administrative/Secretarial Jobs In Brong Ahafo RegionAdministrative/Secretarial Jobs In Ghana 2022
Jobs In Brong Ahafo Region 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Lycopodium is currently recruiting for a Safety Administrative Assistant to join our growing HSE & Sustainability team in Yamfo, Ahafo North.
Reporting to the HSE Manager the Safety Administrative Assistant will provide office support to Safety Department and its staff to ensure daily smooth running of the Department on the Ahafo North Project Site in line with Company, Client and industry requirements.
The tasks you'll perform
- Ensure all dealings with Client, Vendors and other external stakeholders are professional and in line with ethos of the business.
- Provides administrative support to the HSE department and multi-tasking as and when required by HSE Manager.
- Work collaboratively with personnel across all business units.
- May conduct research (within skills and expertise) to assist with the Safety project.
- Coordinates and schedules travel, meetings, and appointments.
- Work in conjunction with a range of internal and external stakeholders to meet project design criteria and deliverables.
- Support the safety department with processing paperwork and documents in line with safety procedures in conformance with project specifications.
- Ensure all data is accurately collected and recorded in line with Company and Client procedures.
- Proactively support other team members as required to ensure Project deliverables are met.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
The expertise you'll bring
- Provides high-level administrative support to Safety Manager.
- Collects requested data and information from various sources including email and other correspondence, meeting minutes and records, and other documents; prepares summaries of findings and/or other related written correspondence as requested.
- Demonstrate an ability to work autonomously and collaboratively with colleagues across all business units.
- Site based.
- Working hours are 6 days a week, 8 hours per day, from Monday to Saturday, 7am to 4pm daily and 5 hours on Saturdays from 7 am to 1pm. Note that any additional hours required to work would be paid for.
- 23/5-day roster.
YOUR TRAINING, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE CHECKLIST
- Technical Certificate/Tertiary Education Qualification, Degree, or Diploma in a related field or equivalent.
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite Package.
- Basic understanding of office equipment.
- Knowledge of, or ability to quickly acquire, familiarity with the roles and functions of the assigned department, and any specifically applicable laws or guidelines.
- Minimum 5+ years experience in a specialist field.
- Deadline Driven.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Strategic organizer
CONTINUE READING BELOW
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.