Lycopodium Quality Control/Assurance Jobs In Brong Ahafo RegionQuality Control/Assurance Jobs In Ghana 2022
Jobs In Brong Ahafo Region 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Lycopodium is currently recruiting for a Quality Assurance Officer to join our growing QA/QC team in Yamfo, Ahafo North.
Reporting to the Lead Quality Assurance Officer the Quality Assurance Officer will provide advice to ensure that the Ahafo North Construction products and services are delivered professionally and safely in line with Company, Client, and industry requirements.
The tasks you'll perform
- Monitor statistical method reporting.
- Action and close all customer complaints.
- Provide specialist advice in designated areas of expertise.
- Work collaboratively with personnel across all business units.
- Ensure all dealings with Clients, Vendors and other external stakeholders are professional and in line with the ethos of the business.
- Ensure engineering guidelines and procedures for installations meet the project requirements.
- Demonstrate an ability to work autonomously and collaboratively with colleagues across all business units.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
The expertise you'll bring
- Inspect and monitor the quality of the work installed by the construction contractors.
- Manage and close out any non-conformance reports (NCRs).
- Supervise the effective implementation of all test and inspection schedules and coordinate with various teams to perform quality audits on processes required.
- Oversee the contractor’s quality documentation to ensure it meets the contract requirements
- Coordinate all QA/QC activities with the site QC Manager.
- Site based.
- Working hours are 6 days a week, 8 hours per day, from Monday to Saturday, 7 am to 4 pm daily and 5 hours on Saturdays from 7 am to 1 pm. Note that any additional hours required to work would be paid for.
- 23/5-day roster.
YOUR TRAINING, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE CHECKLIST
- Technical Certificate/Tertiary Education Qualification, Degree or Diploma in appropriate specialist field or equivalent.
- 5 years plus of experience in a specialist field.
- Solid Knowledge of QA/QC in Construction Management.
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite Package.
- Solid supervision skills
- Have an Eagle’s eye for details.
- Deadline Driven.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.