Lycopodium Healthcare Jobs In Brong Ahafo RegionHealthcare Jobs In Ghana 2022
Jobs In Brong Ahafo Region 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Lycopodium is currently recruiting for a Training Officer (Senior) to join our growing HSE & Sustainability team in Yamfo, Ahafo North.
Reporting to the HSE Manager the Training Officer (Senior) will be responsible for reviewing, updating, and performing training on the health and safety elements of the HSE Management Plan and procedures to ensure that the Ahafo North Project is delivered professionally and safely in line with Company, Client and industry requirements.
The tasks you'll perform
- Confirm all HSE initiatives of the Project team are aligned with Company, Client, regulatory and contractual requirements.
- Discover training needs and communicate with management
- Trains and carries out drills and exercises on how to manage emergency situations.
- Initiate and organize HSE training of employees and executives.
- Provide specialist advice in relative areas of expertise.
- Work collaboratively with personnel across all business units.
- Ensure all dealings with Clients, Vendors and other external stakeholders are professional and in line with the ethos of the business.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
The expertise you'll bring
- Ensure all contractor safety training procedures and standards are up to date and fully implemented.
- Develop HSE training needs analysis and plan for the Mine.
- Ensure that all Safety training (Contractor Safety Inductions, HRM, Technical, Work Pack, Risk-based Inductions) are conducted as planned and applicable records are kept.
- Liaise with Line Management regarding safety skills gaps and training as requested and align training to legal, operational, and work practices/requirements.
- Ensure contractor safety audits are completed and effective actions generated and properly followed up till they are fixed
- Ensure all contractors are periodically assessed to understand compliance with MINCOM statutory safety requirements.
- Site based.
- Working hours are 6 days a week, 8 hours per day, from Monday to Saturday, 7 am to 4 pm daily and 5 hours on Saturdays from 7 am to 1 pm. Note that any additional hours required to work would be paid for.
- 23/5-day roster.
YOUR TRAINING, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE CHECKLIST
- Technical Certificate / Tertiary Education Qualification, Degree, or Diploma in appropriate specialist field or equivalent.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite Package.
- 5 years plus of experience in a specialist field.
- Solid leadership skills.
- Expert in Safety training and presentation.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Have an Eagle’s eye for details.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Deadline Driven.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.