Technical Operator - NestleEngineering Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest Food and Beverage Company in the world. At our very core, we are a human company driven by our purpose to enhance the quality of life and contribute to a healthier future.
Nestlé CWAR is currently starting an all-female production line at our Tema factory and looking for Technical Operators who will be responsible for the continuous operation of quality products as per given instructions/plans with optimal output and strict adherence to hygiene, safety, and quality standards.
A day in a Life……
You will be.
- Responsible to do all operations as per Quality Management Standards (QMS), Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Work Instructions while ensuring personal safety & safety of others at all times
- Responsible for maintaining good housekeeping and respecting all safety protocols by keeping the equipment and work area environment clean & hygienic as per Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and HACCP on shift, daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
- Responsible to ensure First In First Out (FIFO) is followed and material usage is as per the standard recipe and within target limits.
- Responsible for Start-up, Running, Cleaning Inspection and Lubrication, Center lining, Changeover, Maintenance and Shut-down of assigned equipment and controlling of operational parameters and maintaining of documentation for traceability.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
What Will Make You Successful?
- Effective communication skills (Reading & Write in English)
- Able to use and handle the machines, instruments and devices.
- Having analytical skills
- Computer literate (Intermediate)
Preferred Educational qualification: Ordinary National Diploma (OND) or HND Mechanical, Electrical Technical Operator background.
Minimum Work Qualification: 2 years of production experience (preferably food industry) with good knowledge of production line operations« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.