Ghana Meteorological Agency Administrative/Secretarial Jobs In AccraAdministrative/Secretarial Jobs In Ghana 2022
Jobs In Accra 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Ghana Meteorological Agency (GMet) seeks to recruit suitably qualified persons into the under-mentioned position to provide leadership, technical and operational direction in the dispensation of the mandate of the Agency:
POSITION: DEPUTY DIRECTOR-GENERAL (SUPPORT SERVICES)
To provide leadership and strategic direction for effective Management of resources for the achievement of the goals of GMet
Duties and Responsibilities
- Exercises managerial oversight for human resource, finance and administrative activities of GMet Leads the preparation and implementation of the annual budget of GMet Leads in the preparation and implementation of plans, programmes and projects of the division
- Coordinates plan to ensure the availability of resources (human, materials and finances) to support the activities of GMet Coordinates the development and implementation of policies related to general services of GMet Submits reports on the activities of the division
- Designs and maintains reliable internal control systems to safeguard GMet’s resources
- Designs frameworks for partnerships with Public and Private sector stakeholders
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Qualification Required & Experience
- A minimum of a Master’s Degree in Management, Administration, Social Sciences or any related discipline
- A minimum of twelve (12) years post-qualification relevant work experience, five (5) of which should be in Senior Management Position
- Must pass a prescribed interview conducted by the Public Services Commission in consultation with GMet Board
Location: Accra« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.