Ghana Meteorological Agency Legal Jobs In AccraLegal Jobs In Ghana 2022
Jobs In Accra 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Ghana Meteorological Agency (GMet) seeks to recruit suitably qualified persons into the under-mentioned position to provide leadership, technical and operational direction in the dispensation of the mandate of the Agency:
POSITION: Principal Legal Officer
- To provide strategic and technical direction for the effective management of all legal matters of the Agency
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides legal advice on the operations of GMet
- Liaises with the Attorney-General’s department and other stakeholders for the preparation and review of legal documents relating to GMet’s mandate
- Represents GMet on matters that may be brought before the courts of law
- Provides dispute resolution services for GMet
- Collaborates with other Directorates of the Agency to ensure compliance with laws, rules and regulations
- Prepares and submits relevant periodic and annual reports and Provides inputs for the preparation of the annual budget
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Qualification Required & Experience
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree from a recognised institution
- Must have been called to the Ghana Bar (Barrister-at-Law)
- A minimum of nine (9) years post-call relevant work experience, three (3) years of which should be in a senior management position in a reputable organisation
- Must pass a competitive selection interview conducted by the GMet Board in collaboration with the Public Services Commission
Location: Accra« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.