Deloitte Finance Jobs In AccraFinance Jobs In Ghana 2022
Jobs In Accra 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
A leading Global Client seeks qualified professionals to join their team. The Firm differentiates itself from other call centres. The work culture encourages high performance in delivering outstanding service, and the Rewards and Recognition programs encourage taking initiative.
The technology Support team expects people to work with minimum supervision, think out of the box, make quick decisions, provide attention to detail and be ready for change.
We are seeking a Level 1 Support Analyst to be responsible for the following:
- Assist the Client’s employees with financial application issues and questions over the phone, chats and self-service in a timely manner so that they can perform their job and be productive for the firm. It might involve either direct resolution of the problem or escalation to another team as the case may be. Our customers have a high expectation that you will be able to resolve their issues on the interactions, but they recognize that there are some issues that can only be resolved by teams outside the Client’s Contact Center.
- Work in rotational shifts including Weekends
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Avoiding unscheduled absenteeism, and failing will have a serious impact on employment.
- Use the right tools & knowledge, provide quality service, and stay current on support changes
- Arrive to work on time and on days scheduled as well as adhere to the schedule provided by WFA (Work Force Administration).
- Treat customers with courtesy and respect by following our Quality Guidelines.
- Deliver support in both French & English
- Follow the established processes, procedures and member firm policies while maintaining compliance
- Stay current on new deployments and system updates.
- Report potential call drivers to leadership
- Meet provided KPIs – FCR, Schedule Adherence, Quality, CSAT
- Contribute to Knowledge Database and process improvements
- Support Firm Emergency processes
- Maximize availability to support inbound contacts
- Appropriate handling of contact through the following knowledge to transfer/escalate to the correct groups
- Follow guidelines for handling Personally Identifiable Information (PII), confidential and sensitive information
- Take initiative and own your career
- Stay current on the tools used to support our customers
- Ability to work under pressure and work on sensitive client and firm data (Financial applications)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Possess a bachelor's degree (BSc /BCom/BCA)
- Prior work experience in international voice/chat process and ready to work in 24/7 model and willing to work in night shifts.
- Willingness to work in rotational shifts including Weekends.
- Ability to deliver support in both French & English
CONTINUE READING BELOW
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.