Technology Support Associate - DeloitteIT Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
A leading Global Client seeks qualified professionals to join their team. The Firm differentiates itself from other call centres. The work culture encourages high performance in delivering outstanding service, and the Rewards and Recognition programs encourage taking initiative.
The technology Support team expects people to work with minimum supervision, think out of the box, make quick decisions, provide attention to detail and be ready for change.
We, Deloitte are seeking a Technology Support Associate to assist clients’ employees with technical problems over the phone in a timely manner so that they can perform their job and be productive for the firm. It might involve either direct resolution of the problem or escalation to another team as the case may be.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Technologies such as Outlook 2016, and Office 365, working and troubleshooting experience of Hybrid Environment of On-Prem and Exchange Online.
- Knowledge in Active Directories such as password reset, Account management, Mailbox and DL management.
- Good to have experience in working on MS Teams, One Note and One Drive for Business, knowledge of Windows Azure functionality for Mobile Device Management will be added advantage
- Should know Microsoft Skype for Business technologies to set up Skype meetings Ad-hoc or planned.
- Exceptional knowledge of performance optimization of Windows laptops, including reconfiguration, maintenance and/or upgrades
- Should possess the most updated Knowledge of Smartphone OS such as Android and iOS, Email sync on PDA, Hotspot configuration and troubleshooting
- Should provide technical resolution or troubleshooting to the Customers for laptops, printers, MFD and other hardware peripherals
- Good Knowledge of Networking and Internet connectivity issues for desktop & portable systems is a must
- All applicants must be flexible to work in a 24/7 schedule with split shifts, split week offs and weekend working
- Should be highly flexible to support our customers from multiple time zones
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Provide effective and timely resolution for all voice and non-voice interactions (phone, email, self-service tickets, chats and voicemail) with end users.
- Meet key performance indicators like Customer Satisfaction Survey scores, Contact Quality, First Call Resolution, and Schedule Adherence and participate in individual/group coaching sessions.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field
- Excellent written, verbal, listening, and analytical skills.
- Ability to easily grasp and communicate complex ideas.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of MS Office 2010, 2013 including Outlook.
- Knowledge of computer hardware and software.
- Knowledge of Operating Systems like Windows 10 and macOS.
- Knowledge of networks and the internet.
- Language proficiency in French will be an added advantage
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.