Digital Media Officer - Perbi CubsAdvertising/Media Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
We are on a mission to create a culture of reading across Africa, leading to a continent of successful families. As a team, we value people and are committed to integrity and excellence. We thrive on innovation and creativity and this explains our flexible and fun-filled working environment.
The interplay of success, grace and glory remains evident in the execution of our tasks.
- Expected Start Date: Immediate
The Digital Media Officer will manage the digital activities of Perbi Cubs. The job holder will competently manage our social media pages, website, blog, digital campaigns, emails, e-commerce and everything related to digital engagement. The role will closely work with the sales and marketing team and creative agency to ensure the company has great visibility in the digital space.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Develop strategies and tactics to create a vibrant digital community for the Perbi Cubs brand.
- Manage activities on digital to increase brand awareness, traffic to the website and increase in sales. Do this by communicating and publicizing Perbi Cubs activities, successes, real-time fun events and aha moments during engagement with our Cubs.
- Join school visitations to capture content and develop content for real-time posting.
- Actively engage our followers and answer questions and queries promptly; within 24hrs.
- Review digital content and copy and make valuable input.
- Ensure efficiency of digital spending and opportunities through SEO, SEM and SMO.
- Actively follow the trends and advise on how the brand can leverage on same.
- Help conduct market research and analyze metrics to develop insights.
- Monitor the digital scape and generate reports for strategic decision making.
- And any other related roles.
Required Skills or Experience
- Show proven experience in actively engaging audiences and following on social media.
- Must have active social media handles and show evidence of organically growing a following or community.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, digital media or similar.
- 2-3 years experience in advertising, particularly in digital media. Experience in a digital agency is a plus.
- Excellent knowledge of all the major social media networks i.e. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and TikTok.
- Proficiency in digital marketing, analytical tools such as Google Analytics, Facebook Business Manager etc.
- Knowledge of e-commerce platforms like WordPress.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Fun-loving personality.
- Ability to create a story “out of nothing”
- Flexible with language and can script “killer” captions.
- Pay attention to details.
- Fast learner and self-starter.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.