Baker Hughes Engineering Jobs In Takoradi, Western RegionEngineering Jobs In Ghana 2022
Jobs In Takoradi, Western Region 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Bringing the most cutting-edge physical and digital technologies together to create oilfield equipment is the beating heart of our work. Devising smarter systems that control and monitor oil and gas extraction, our subsea and surface-pressure capabilities are industry-leading and commercially innovative.
Partner with the best
This is an exciting time to join us as a manufacturing engineer in a pivotal and innovative team setting. You will be responsible for the creation of manufacturing routings and work packets to serve the workshop
As a Manufacturing Engineer - OFE you will be responsible for:
- Understanding engineering Bills of materials, drawings and specifications to interact and liaise with internal and external customers.
- Being able to understand machining, fabrication and Assembly processes of assembly/test operations.
- Creating repair procedures and Weld maps to facilitate refurbishment operations and compile Survey reports and disposition engineering requirements.
- Liaising between workshop personnel and Design Engineers to overcome challenges and providing Bid support to Proposals (ITO) to assist in the preparation of quotes
- Monitoring of manufacturing cycle times ensuring continual improvement and engagement in process improvement.
- Verifying the accuracy of supplier’s invoices and approving the costs, following Baker Hughes policy
- Influencing and implementing continuous improvement of processes
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Show solid experience in manufacturing engineering
- Have a Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in the field
- Be able to comprehend engineering drawings, specifications, routers, bull of materials, manufacturing procedures manual, basic math (adding, subtracting, multiplying, fractions).
- Be able to influence and negotiate with others and lead small teams.
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Standard working schedule supporting the client's needs
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train, reward talent, and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.