Transforming Teaching Education & Learning Education Jobs In GhanaEducation Jobs In Ghana 2022
Jobs In Ghana 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Working as directed by the Regional Education Team Leader in partnership with GES to develop relationships and implement work streams with secondary schools including quality assurance, technical support and performance monitoring and overseeing the following tasks and activities.
Reporting and Management
- Reports to Regional Education Team Leader
- No line management responsibility
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with the Regional Education Office to improve teaching and learning and adherence to the National Teachers’ Standards (NTS) across all Senior High Schools (SHS) and Senior High Technical Schools (SHTS). This will include work to ensure that weekly Professional Learning Community (PLC) sessions are implemented as intended across all schools.
- Provide technical and financial support to enable Regional Education Offices to oversee effective educational delivery in all SHS and SHTS within their region, including support to these schools to develop and implement School Improvement Plans.
- Represent the organisation in public forums and meetings as directed by the Regional Education Team Leader and support in the production of written reports and updates as needed to fulfil obligations to partners.
- Stakeholder management and relationship building within regions.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Qualification Required & Experience
- Postgraduate qualification or equivalent in education, project management or a relevant discipline.
- A minimum of 6 years working experience in education project management, capacity building workshops organisation and facilitation is required
- Demonstrate a passion for, and understanding of, the value of education
- Knowledge and experience in the teacher education sector in Ghana including knowledge of teaching and learning, school management, and education quality improvement.
- Ability to manage relationships with multiple stakeholders.
- Excellent planning skills including the ability to develop complex multifaceted work plans and see them through to completion by supporting others to deliver.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience in monitoring the implementation of work plans, performance, and results.
- Well-organised, task- and time-oriented, and with close attention to details.
- Good ICT skills (including documents, spreadsheets, e-mail, calendars, and Android tablets/phones).
- Independent with the ability to use own initiative and ability to be flexible.
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.