Maritime Services Manager - KPMG GhanaMaritime Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Maritime Services Manager at KPMG will provide technical, operational and administrative direction for the efficient and effective performance of the maritime services functions of the organisation. The Manager is responsible for the organisation, administration, operation, and customer relations of the organisation’s marine terminal and all facilities maintenance-related activities for the terminals.
- Provides inputs for the formulation of policies.
- Ensures the efficient and effective management of the human, material and financial resources of the Directorate.
- Direct and monitor the day-to-day operations of the organisation’s marine terminals.
- Ensure the Safety & Security of the marine terminal.
- Coordinate security in the anchorage and pilotage areas
- Develop annual departmental budgets.
- Direct and supervise the Security Lead who is responsible for ensuring adequate security for all Port property and operations and acts as the Facility Security Officer ( FSO)
- Foster relationships with potential tenants and customers to ensure continued business growth for the marina, marine terminals, and airport.
- Prepare tariff and rate recommendations.
- Direct and coordinate dockside services for vessels.
- Ensure marine terminal operations comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Oversees the implementation of the performance management system within the Directorate.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Skills & Competency Requirements
- Have a strong working knowledge of contract security service, safety, and emergency operations
- Excellent communication & organisational skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team-oriented management environment and to help identify and solve problems
- Ability to create highly successful client and customer relations and effectively manage escalations at the lowest level
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with security professionals, supervisors and external stakeholders
- Ability to deal with internal and external customers and ensure compliance
- Successfully perform multiple tasks simultaneously in a timely and professional manner
- Ability to multi-task, meet deadlines and be persistent, and solve problems as they arise
- Must be computer literate and have the ability to understand and fully use associated hardware/software
- Minimum of 9 years of experience in the oil and gas / maritime sector with 3 years at a supervisory level
- A minimum of a Master's degree in Maritime Operations, Maritime Law or any related field
CONTINUE READING BELOW
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.