KPMG Energy,Oil & Gas Jobs In AccraEnergy,Oil & Gas Jobs In Ghana 2022
Jobs In Accra 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Senior Manager at KPMG will be responsible for leading, directing, and facilitating the coordination of operating activities associated with the refinery and Petrochemical plants in a safe, efficient, cost-effective and environmentally diligent manner
- Manage the daily operations, maintenance, laboratory, and project work for the refinery and petrochemical Plant
- Ensure standards of quality and quantity of petroleum products offered by entities in the Petroleum Hub meet National and International standards
- Facilitate the development of safe operating procedures for the refinery and petrochemical plant
- Provide leadership and coordination of training programmes for all technical and non-technical personnel of the refinery & petrochemical Plant
- Provide input to the development of the refinery and operating run plan and responsible for implementing finalized run plan
- Provide guidance in setting the annual refinery and petrochemical plant expense budget and manage the refinery and petrochemical expense budget including reconciliation and forecasting to ensure operation within the expense budget
- Ensure timely approval of purchase requisitions and invoices
- Assist in the prioritization of maintenance work
- Stay abreast of and ensure the plants and refinery meet environmental reporting requirements.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Skills & Competency Requirements
- Demonstrate knowledge of Refinery Process and Finished Fuels Additive and treatment
- Have a solid understanding of demulsification, corrosion control, fouling control, water treatment and finished fuel additives
- Be a motivated self-starter, proactively taking the initiative to lead and solve problems
- Demonstrate experience of mentoring, developing and motivating multi-functional teams in a global matrix environment As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees, customers
- Demonstrate competence in Operations Analysis, Monitoring and Process Management
- Strong working knowledge of oil and gas industry regulations and legislative guidelines
- Masterful team player with organisational, communication, and leadership skills, demonstrated by previous professional success.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple roles concurrently and self-manage to deliver exceptional results
- Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project
- A minimum of nine (9) years of working experience in the industrial refinery, petroleum management or oil and gas with 3 years in a managerial role
- Master's Degree in Petrochemical, Petroleum Engineering or related discipline
CONTINUE READING BELOW
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.