Puma Energy Accounting Jobs In AccraAccounting Jobs In Ghana 2022
Jobs In Accra 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
- Monthly reporting of reliable business margin through correct inventory valuation and proper rationalisation of segmentation performance vs in-country principles (price structure).
- Preparation of monthly customer and site profitability.
- Price updates and discount review: Review price updates for new customers and discounts for reasonability/ accuracy/competitiveness before they are input into the system by the price analysts.
- Prepare daily controls
- Prepare weekly volume flash and bi-weekly flash report
- Ensure timely and accurate reporting of country financial results (Full P&L, Line of business and FX reviews)
- Preparing monthly reporting packs for the country performance reviews
- Review fixed cost by account and cost centres to ensure that they are reasonable and spending is within budget and that all exceptional items are properly explained
- Focus on providing quality information to the Business with a proper explanation for all the elements of the P&L
- Propose new actions for the business in order to be more efficient
- Prepare a 3-month rolling cash flow in conjunction with the treasury
- Drive ad-hoc analysis as required by the business
- Review stock positions monthly
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Budget and Plan
- Prepare annual P&L budget and strategic plan according to group timelines
- Deliver quality budgets on time with the alignment of numbers with key stakeholders stating clear assumptions and cross-checking of anchor points
- Preparation of the annual CAPEX budget
- Ensure adherence of procurement procedures relating to CAPEX
- Ensure CAPEX budget is adequately utilized by running bi-weekly Capex calls
- Ensure accurate CAPEX reporting (Actual and forecast)
- Review of projects prior its approval as per DOA
- Perform business case analysis (P&L, DCF, IRR, etc)
- Comply with all Group, Statutory and Regulatory requirements of the company, such as Financial Statements and Monthly regulatory reporting eg Petroleum Activities Reports (PAR), Slate, Compensation recoveries
- Liaise with the tax team to ensure Tax reporting is correct.
- Ensure that all compliance requirements are submitted accurately and on time.
- Provide reports/recommendations to management on any control issues.
- Ensure that the company’s control framework is effective and fit for purpose and that it is aligned with the Group’s Control Framework
- Assist in providing information for statutory and internal audits in line with set timelines
- Assist the FM in enforcing controls including DOA compliance
Key Relationships and Department Overview:
- Country GM, Country Finance manager, Commercial teams, Accounting, Treasury, Tax, Regional management Regional finance, global stakeholders
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.