Payroll Administrator - Expro GroupAccounting Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Working for our clients across the entire well life cycle, Expro is a visionary full-cycle energy service expert offering novel, insightful solutions, dependable competency and award-winning safety.
Combining innovative, future-facing technology with high-quality data across good construction, well flow management and production, subsea good access, and well integrity and intervention, we have a reputation for extraordinary performance that keeps our client's operations running smoothly.
Expro Group is currently recruiting for a Payroll Administrator to join the Area Support team based in Accra.
Overall Purpose of the Job
To administer all payroll documentation using the payroll system in place to ensure the timely processing of any payments due to employees of the Company in compliance with the with Company’s policies and procedures.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Key Activities and Accountabilities
- Process monthly and weekly payrolls including multi – currency, involving collation and processing of timesheet data from departments accurately and ensuring compliance with Company policies and procedures and legislative requirements.
- Prepare and run payroll reports and payslips ensuring appropriate deductions are actioned accurately, in a timely manner and in compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Ensure weekly/monthly payments by BACS or international T/T’s are processed in a timely manner and contain accurate information.
- Process and pay Directors expenses.
- Prepare and distribute reports to Finance managers as per schedule.
- Complete all month end tasks including updating journals, reconciliations and include the liabilities journal.
- Prepare reports, distribute and ensure payments due to external parties are actioned (e.g. Pension/Retirement Savings Plans etc).
- Prepare responses on payroll queries to employees, managers and external bodies in a timely manner ensure all content is accurate and in line with company policies.
- Complete any required year end processing for specific locations.
- Liaise with team members, internal and external departments as and when required to ensure all questions and queries are resolved in a timely manner. Liaise with manager on any issues or concerns with the documentation to be processed.
- Undertake admin duties such as filing, faxing and photocopying to ensure accurate records are kept.
- Actively adhere to the Code of Conduct and Anti-Bribery policies, procedures and processes to ensure the highest ethical standards are maintained and exposure to liability or risk to Expro’s reputation is minimised. If necessary, report possible violations or conflicts of interest.
- Actively adhere to and ensure compliance with applicable Quality policies, procedures, processes and systems. Takes an active part in quality improvement processes. Identify and report any deficiencies to supervisor and obtain authorisation for any deviations from standard procedures.
- Actively comply with all applicable Health, Safety & Environmental (HSE) policies, procedures and processes. Promote HSE awareness; take responsibility and be accountable for own safety and safety of others. Demonstrate the personal application of HSE procedures in daily performance and always follow the 10 Safety House Rules.
- Ensure objectives set under Employee Development Plan are met.
- As necessary coordinate recruitment and selection in areas of responsibility in line with the workforce plan and operational business needs. Provide assistance and guidance to managers on CV review, interviewing best practices and any legislative requirements.
- Check employment documentation including agreements, contracts and handbooks prior to issue to ensure accuracy. Ensure required work permits, visas or other immigration documentation is in place. Work with International HR on ex-pat or commuter transfers and documentation.
- Ensure data contained in HR Information System is accurate and up-to-date; run reports and provide information to managers to assist in decision-making.
Job Knowledge and Qualifications
- 4+ years of previous work experience within a payroll /HR environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Powerpoint and Word)
- Payroll/HR qualification
CONTINUE READING BELOW
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.