D.S. Construction Limited Sales / Marketing Jobs In AccraSales / Marketing Jobs In Ghana 2022
Jobs In Accra 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
We are excited to announce that we are in search of a hardworking and experienced candidate to join us as a Direct Sales Representative.
As a Direct Sales Representative, you will be responsible for finding out prospective customers and closing the sales. You will also be responsible for writing sales reports and creating sales proposals. Moreover, you should have detailed information on the products and services offered by the company.
To perform this job role, you should have excellent sales skills and the ability to work under zero supervision. You should also possess outstanding organizational skills and good networking skills as well. Also, you should know how to drive and must have a valid driver's license.
If you think you can perform this job position diligently, then send in your resume to us right away. We will love to onboard you soon.
- Presenting the products and services to the customers.
- Identifying the potential customers (via cold calling, in-person).
- Working in collaboration with the team members.
- Meeting the monthly sales goals and expectations.
- Taking feedback from the customers and working upon them.
- Writing sales contracts as per the company’s requirements.
- Making sure the customers are well informed about the sales proposal.
- Tracking and analyzing the sales performance metrics.
- Understanding the current market potentials.
- Resolving customer's complaints and issues if any before making the sale.
- Building a positive relationship with the customers.
- Making sure to provide excellent customer service and customer satisfaction.
- Preparing monthly sales reports and presenting them to the higher management.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or related field. Candidates with a high school diploma will also be preferred.
- Working experience as a Direct Sales Representative or a similar role in the sales department.
- Previous working experience in the construction sector is a plus.
- Ability to drive (Must have a valid license).
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Apps (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- A proven track of sales record will be advantageous.
- Good networking and people skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Outstanding math skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to offer excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to manage time efficiently.
- Ability to build a professional network.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize them.
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.