Hanex Weks Architectural Jobs In TemaArchitectural Jobs In Ghana 2022
Jobs In Tema 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
- Reports to: Head of Civil Works
- Direct Reports: None
- Location: Tema
- Employment Status: Full-time
- Desired Start Date: ASAP
Hanex Weks Limited, a growing construction company that offers consultancy services and execution of Construction Projects, Survey, GIS and Mapping, is in search of a committed individual to join its family as an Architectural Draftsman.
The Draftsman will mainly be responsible for preparing technical drawings to be used in construction plans for various projects.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Ensure construction projects are executed in accordance with design specifications.
- Analyse building specifications, codes, and space to create architectural designs.
- Visit construction sites to collect measurements and dimensions as needed.
- Prepare detailed architectural drawings for private and commercial construction projects.
- Create architectural drawings based on building specifications, calculations and sketches.
- Create visual guidelines for construction purposes.
- Draft technical details.
- Specify dimensions, materials, and procedures.
- Use Computer-Aided Design and Drafting systems to prepare drawings.
- Prepare variations of design.
- Prepare 2D and 3D modelling.
- Explain concepts to the construction team.
- Comply with company policies, procedures and quality standards.
The office is located in Community 25, Tema so the ideal candidate is expected to reside in Tema or its environments.
Required Skills or Experience
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or a related field.
- At least three (3) years of progressive working experience in architectural drafting.
- Proficient in the use of AutoCAD.
- Possess excellent communication, organizational and analytical skills.
- Attention to detail, prioritization and ability to work well under pressure.
- Prior working experience in a construction company is a plus.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Must reside in Tema or its environs.
« Go back to the jobs list
ADVERTISEMENT CONTINUE READING BELOW
CONTINUE READING BELOW
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.