Marketing Analyst at 4th-IRSales / Marketing Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
At 4th -IR, we believe that a symbiotic application of machine intelligence and human intelligence will lead to a safer, more sustainable and more productive world. We envision a future where humans perform those tasks they wish to perform and leverage AI to do the rest. Our goal is to assist in creating and deploying "Automated Intelligent" software, processes and methodologies to create the virtual workforce of the future.
The Marketing Analyst is responsible for studying market conditions to assess the potential sales of products and services. The successful market analyst will be able to analyze qualitative data, trends, strategies, and competition aiming at increasing organization's competitiveness.
She/He will assist in content creation that showcases the products and services we offer. The Marketing Analyst will work both collaboratively and independently to research the material required to develop product overviews and sales collateral. He/she will partner closely with graphic designers and web developers on market-facing materials.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform accurate and reliable market research; synthesize results into a cohesive market overview / story
- Devise and evaluate methods of collecting data, information, and insights
- Interpret data and formulate results to develop compelling product stories
- Participate in business / market development activities; participate with senior management to formulate a go to market plan
- Collaborate with creative and technical teams to come up with competitive analysis, product differentiators, market-facing materials
- Develop related content for multiple platforms, such as product descriptions, pitch decks, demos, etc
- Monitor and analyze the performance of key performance indicators and identify opportunities for improvement
- Remain fully informed on market trends, competitive technologies/companies and industry best practices
- 2+ years experience in marketing or related field; knowledge of high tech/software or advanced analytics a plus
- Possess acumen in search engines, web analytics, business research methods and tools
- Knowledge of statistics, data analytics, modelling, segmentation/profiling
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving
- Strong interpersonal skills and willingness to communicate with clients, colleagues, and management
- Ability to work on multiple projects with different objectives simultaneously
- Good time management skills, including prioritizing, scheduling, and adapting as necessary
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.