Electrofax Engineering Services Sales / Marketing Jobs In AccraSales / Marketing Jobs In Ghana 2022
Jobs In Accra 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
- Perform a wide variety of duties specific to handling sales calls with customers and vendors.
- Pay close attention to detail.
- Deal with customers effectively.
- Work harmoniously with other employees, giving the assistance necessary to satisfy customer’s needs.
- Respond to incoming sales calls in a courteous and timely manner.
- (This is top priority).
- Maintain a record of phone conversations.
- Process customer orders, advising on product application, availability, correct part, catalogue or issue number, shipping charges and price.
- Route all paperwork to proper departments.
- Contact vendors to determine product availability, application, price, shipping dates, and delivery charges.
- Follow inventory control procedures as instructed.
- Confer with the office, service centre, and management staff on issues related to customer service.
- Assist with physical inventory counts as directed by the supervisor.
- Maintain purchase order records for incoming items.
- Promote a professional company image through prompt, thorough and courteous customer service.
- Track all quotations to ensure timely follow-up on customer enquiries.
- Attend company or vendor/manufacturer-sponsored training seminars to improve product knowledge and/or job skills.
- Update vendors/manufacturer’s pricing records as advised.
- Keep the work area neat and clean as directed by the supervisor.
- Perform any other duties as assigned.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Qualification Required & Experience
- Experience in sales and/or purchasing and customer service as well as basic knowledge of electrical apparatus are desirable.
- Professional telephone manners.
- Ability to function in a busy, stressful office atmosphere.
Location: Accra« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.