Senior Marketing and Brand Officer - Advans Ghana Savings and LoansSales / Marketing Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
What will your role be?
Reporting to the Head, of Marketing and Customer Impact, the Marketing and Brand Officer will be responsible for the development of media relations, content for social media platforms and editorial content such as articles, news stories, etc.
He/she shall be primarily responsible for providing expert media relations, strategic planning and implementation including leading media work to support and promote campaigns and the brand.
Media and Public Relations
- Create and support the implementation of media strategies, tactics and messages to achieve maximum measurable impact on campaigns.
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with relevant journalists and broadcasters as well as media houses.
- Prepare media announcements, releases, scripts, briefs, newsletters, articles etc.
- Create media visibility opportunities and facilitate traditional and digital interviews where necessary.
- Monitor and evaluate marketing campaigns.
- Maintain a positive image of the brand.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Collaborate with the Digital, Online and Social media officer to develop and implement a social media strategy aligned with Advans Ghana’s Communication Strategy, imparting key unique selling propositions with audience-specific tailored content.
- Collaborate in the development of targeted social media campaigns for products, events, etc.
- Keep up-to-date with trends, developments and opportunities and recommend how we can exploit them to help achieve corporate goals and implement them.
- Collaborate with the Digital, Online and Social Media Officer to draft a range of visual materials for online use.
- Assist in building brand awareness and increasing brand value and profitability
- Provide support and lead (where needed) in the development of high-quality communications content for external and internal use such as website, SEO, etc.
- Ensure provision of up-to-date information for stakeholders (internal and external)
- Ensure consistency in communication activities in terms of voice, branding, messaging and frequency of posting via channels.
- Any other duty as may be assigned by the head of the department.
- Will be handling multiple projects simultaneously from time to time and dealing with multiple partners and Agencies.
- May be working on weekends and off working hours and sometimes travel outside Accra for days on official duties.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
WHAT KIND OF PROFILE ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- A minimum of first degree or equivalent preferably in communications, media, journalism, marketing and other related discipline is required.
- Minimum of three (3) years relevant experience of progressively responsible experience in media relations and all aspects of communications work.
- A good understanding of the microfinance establishment and experience in Media outreach, negotiating, planning and buying traditional or digital media advertising space will be an added advantage.
- Proficiency in the use of the general Microsoft office suite is important.
- Familiarity with branding, marketing and communication theories and concept. Media relations familiarity.
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.