Advans Ghana Savings and Loans IT Jobs In AccraIT Jobs In Ghana 2022
Jobs In Accra 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Under the supervision of the Chief Information Technology Officer (CITO), you shall: assist the CITO in providing full life-cycle database support for our banking system and associated applications. The job holder shall maintain in-house databases, and applications, run daily basic tasks, running tests as per supporting end-users for the Head office and branches of the institution.
He/She shall also develop and maintain the APIs where needed in collaboration with the partners. Work closely with Business Development Department on Mobibank our Mobile banking solution.
- Provide local support on/with Amplitude Core Banking System.
- Manage Amplitude CBS ticketing.
- Provide training on Service Now and ticketing management.
- Lead solutions integration to the Amplitude CBS.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Manage projects and initiatives related to the implementation and continuous improvement of Alternative Delivery Channels.
- In-house database configuration and maintenance
- Amplitude CBS basic administrative tasks
- API development and testing
- Configuration on Amplitude CBS in the UAT for tests
- Maintain a list of issues and requests in Service Now and follow their resolution
- Maintain in-house databases and applications
- Provide training for new DBA
- Write scripts for data to extract by the partners
- Help Desk constraint to stay at one place to receive calls and address the various users’ requests
- Constraint to investigate and deliver solutions on time to ensure business continuity
- Constraint to deliver Credit Bureau reports on time
- Constraint to work occasionally after normal working hours in the Office
What kind of profile are we looking for?
You have a:
- A first degree in Information Technology or Computer Science from a recognised tertiary institution.
- Minimum two (2) years experience in IT / Banking system support and training in a financial institution. At least 1 year should be in SQL scripting.
- Knowledge of banking software, skilful in installation, implementation, training and programming in SQL is valuable.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.