Markets and Customer Research Intelligence Officer - Advans GhanaSales / Marketing Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Advans is a leading microfinance group established in 2005. Advans' mission is to respond to the need for financial services of small businesses and other populations who have ill-adapted, limited or no access to formal financial services. The Advans Group currently spans nine countries: Cambodia, Cameroon, Ghana, the Democratic Republic of Congo, Côte d’Ivoire, Pakistan, Nigeria, Tunisia and Myanmar. As at end October 2019, the group served more than 1,000,000 clients and employed more than 7,300 staff.
Headquartered in Luxembourg with support services in Paris, the group’s shareholders are EIB, KfW, FMO, CDC Group plc, FISEA (AFD Group) and IFC. Advans Ghana, subsidiary of the international microfinance group Advans, started its activities in 2008. The institution offers a full range of adapted financial products and services to micro, small and medium sized enterprises in Ghana. The institution serves more than 64,000 clients through a network of 20 points of sale and over 650 employees.
Are you looking for a new challenge in a dynamic and multicultural environment? Do you have a proven experience in this field? Do you want to contribute to a committed group, seeking to have a positive and sustainable impact? Advans Ghana, a leading MFI, has the position you are looking for.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
The position is a permanent role and is based in Accra.
What will your role be?
Reporting to the Head, of Marketing and Customer Impact, the Markets and Customer Intelligence Officer will be responsible for interpreting data, formulating reports and making recommendations based upon research findings. Tracks own and competitive brand imagery and marketplace performance and steward results to the marketing team and Management.
This position is responsible for designing, conducting, and managing market research studies regarding Advans Ghana’s existing and proposed products and services as well as analysing market trends, consumer preferences, and market opportunities.
Market Intelligence Gathering
- Conducts analysis as required to address ad hoc business questions and issues. In addition, the Markets and Customer Intelligence Officer will assist with analytics and primary research studies with consumers and customers.
- Assist in identifying key opportunities to build brand awareness, expand markets, drive sales, and introduce technological innovations that are aligned with customers’ needs.
- Analyze and assess present and future needs, trends, challenges, and opportunities related to the Customers and Marketing Unit as well as the Sales & Distribution Unit
- Use data from information systems to support the development of marketing plans and evaluate the success of marketing and Commercial efforts
- Assist Marketing with communicating with end users, focus groups, industry leaders to understand and document the business objectives
- Conducting in-depth data analyses using traditional and advanced methods and supporting the Reporting and Data Analysis team in analyzing the internal data.
- Developing reports and making presentations when necessary.
Business and Strategy Development
- Utilize strategic marketing processes to provide market segmentation analysis, consumer insights and needs assessment.
- Participate in some aspects of marketing communications (i.e., collateral, sales sheets, trade shows, etc.) working internally to determine needs and externally with the agency to develop strategy and supporting products.
- Building and maintaining customer pipeline to assist with sales direction and business development
- Works collaboratively across the organization to obtain the data necessary for marketplace analysis and reporting.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Any other duty as may be assigned by the head of the department
- Will be handling multiple projects simultaneously from time to time and dealing with multiple partners and Agencies.
- May be working on weekends and off working hours and sometimes travel outside Accra for days on official duties
Required Skills or Experience
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree or equivalent in marketing and or Business.
- 2-4 years of experience working with Sales, marketing operations, and product marketing within the financial industry.
- Good understanding of microfinance and or Savings and Loans establishment and knowledge of a variety of different research methods.
- Proficiency in the use of the general Microsoft Office suite is important. Familiarity with branding, marketing and communication theories and concept. Media relations familiarity.
- Strong writing skills.
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.