ActionAid Ghana Accounting Jobs In WaAccounting Jobs In Ghana 2022
Jobs In Wa 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
ActionAid Ghana (AAG), an Affiliate of ActionAid is looking to employ experienced and self-motivated individuals to fill the following positions: Accountant
Salary: This role is on SM3 of ActionAid Ghana’s Salary Structure.
- The Regional Accountant shall be responsible for providing accounting services to the Upper West Region Programme and supporting other financial management processes in line with organisational policies.
- He/she would among other responsibilities support an audit of regional programmes and follow up on the implementation of audit recommendations and be responsible for the overall financial management of Projects implemented in the region
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Qualification Required & Experience
- The Candidate must hold at least a master’s degree in Accounting or Finance or its equivalent with three (3) years of working experience.
- Membership in a relevant professional accounting body (ACCA, CIMA, ICA, CPA) and work experience in the development sector will be an added advantage.
Location: Upper West Region, Wa« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.