ActionAid Ghana NGO Jobs In Brong Ahafo RegionNGO Jobs In Ghana 2022
Jobs In Brong Ahafo Region 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
ActionAid Ghana (AAG), an Affiliate of ActionAid is looking to employ experienced and self-motivated individuals to fill the following position of Programme Manager.
Salary: This role is on SM4 of ActionAid Ghana’s Salary Structure.
- As the Regional Programme Manager, you will be responsible to ensure the systematic and consistent standards-based programme implementation that connects local rights violations to national and internationally recognized human rights.
- You will also connect work on different mission objectives/key result areas with the grassroots programme, campaigning and fundraising work. Additionally, you will support partner institutions and manage the staff and resources of the region to ensure the maximum benefit and impact of AAG’s interventions.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Qualification Required & Experience
- 2nd Degree + 5 years experience.
- This is a three (3) year renewable employment contract on national terms and conditions.
Location: Bono and Ahafo Region, Sunyani.« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.