SWG Digital Advertising/Media Jobs In TemaAdvertising/Media Jobs In Ghana 2022
Jobs In Tema 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
SWG Marketing (registered as SWG DIGITAL) is a marketing agency obsessed with empowering SMEs and Non-Profit Organisations to meet business targets using marketing as a pivotal tool.
We are committed to being the marketing agency that empowers SMEs and Non-Profit Organisations to meet their business goals by understanding and using marketing as a pivotal tool.
- Communicate with clients to ensure that all of their needs are understood and addressed.
- Build strong client relationships to maintain old business and acquire new customers.
- Collaborate with various internal departments to ensure that they fulfil all customer requests.
- Resolve complaints and keep track of all processes that pertain to the client’s desires.
- Act as the client’s representative to ensure that their demands are met, focusing on improving the customer experience.
- Collect and analyze data concerning consumer behaviour to understand changing needs.
- Present creative work to clients for approval or modification.
- Write client reports
- Monitor the effectiveness of campaigns
- Undertake administrative tasks
- Arrange and attend meetings
- Make pitches and other agency staff to secure new business for the agency.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proactive attitude, with the ability to use initiative and be flexible
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to work under pressure and assimilate large quantities of information quickly, while maintaining attention to detail
- Drive and determination
- Effective teamworking skills
- Oral and written communication skills
- commercial awareness
- Passion for advertising and an understanding of what makes a good advertisement
- Willingness to learn
- Resilience enables you to deal with problems and constructive criticism
- IT literacy and an awareness of how the industry is developing through the use of new communication technologies.
- BA in English, Communication, Publishing or any related field.
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.