Michael Page Sales / Marketing Jobs In GhanaSales / Marketing Jobs In Ghana 2022
Jobs In Ghana 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Our client, a Multinational company has a historical presence in Africa in the steel and metal sector.
The Head of Sales & Marketing will carry out the following:
- Responsible for account management of key customers and customer satisfaction
- Present and sell product portfolio including related services meeting customer needs
- Manage customer relationships throughout the project life cycle in cooperation with other departments
- Manage regional sales team to deliver on sales targets as well as support regional sales team to deliver excellent customer relations and satisfaction
- Business development of new targeted customers
- Manage regional technical support resources in collaboration with Global technical support to deliver high levels of customer satisfaction
- Plan and organise customer program activities to meet set objectives
CONTINUE READING BELOW
The Successful Applicant
We are looking for the following:
- At least 8 years in a B2B sales and account management position, preferably in Steel, iron or construction materials industry
- Experience in selling large volumes.
- Experience in account management selling technical products
- Proven ability to lead cross-functional teams
- Experience working in a global matrix organisation's
- Strong technical background with commercial experience
- MSC or bachelors qualification
- Must be open to working in Ghana
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.