GIZ Communication Jobs In AccraCommunication Jobs In Ghana 2022
Jobs In Accra 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Scope Of Role
- The Support to the Transformation of TVET in Ghana project aims to support the reforms of Technical and Vocational Education and Training (TVET) in Ghana in collaboration with the Ministry of Education, the Commission for TVET, the TVET Service, TVET Institutions and other private and public sector stakeholders. It is commissioned by the German Federal Ministry of Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ).
- Coordinates, implements, monitors, and reports on the communication strategy and operational visibility plan.
- Creates and updates a national media file and writes and sends out press releases, compiles information materials for the media (basic material and for specific occasions) and distributes these systematically in line with the target group’s needs.
- Further implements the TVET project’s communication strategy on internal and external communication, systematically plans and manages communication (incl. public relations) activities.
- Ensures standards according to developed and agreed guidelines for TVET project and GIZ communication work.
- Cooperates and consults with other programme’s partners, especially EU, CTVET, TVET Service and the Ministry of Education.
- Manages all online (social) media for the programme including the website; manages content and provides input as well as editorial support; advises on the online presentations of the project.
- Supervises the display of communication material in GIZ offices.
- Develops suitable communication instruments (e.g. brochures, fact sheets, advertising material, PowerPoint presentations, newsletters).
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Qualification Required & Experience
- BA/MA or comparable qualification in the field of communication / PR / Marketing or similar.
- At least 5 years of professional experience in the field of corporate communication (media and PR work, journalism, internal communication, marketing, lobbying or similar).
- Strong communication skills and ability to express himself/herself well.
- Experienced with media production and has proven experience in managing corporate social media channels.
- Editorial experience, experience in writing articles and press releases (evidenced e.g. by work samples).
- Understanding of strategic approaches and ideally experiences in developing and implementing communication strategies/plans.
- Very good knowledge of ICT technologies and computer applications.
- Excellent knowledge of English (written and oral), and German is an added advantage.
- Willingness to upskill as required by the tasks to be performed – corresponding measures are agreed upon with management.
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.