FLSmidth Sales / Marketing Jobs In AccraSales / Marketing Jobs In Ghana 2022
Jobs In Accra 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
As a leader in the mining and cement industries, we have taken on the responsibility of developing sustainable solutions. We have the ambition to engineer the zero-emissions cement plant and the zero-emissions mining process by 2030. And your know-how and innovative mindset will take us from idea to action. In this journey, we see digitalization as the enabler towards zero emissions.
Express your passion for digitalization and innovation and together, we will discover the sustainable solutions of tomorrow.
We need your skills, curiosity, and drive for change to fulfil our goal. Together, we enable our customers to produce the materials needed for a better future.
In this position, you will join 35 regional colleagues working out of Austria or Ghana.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- In coordination with regional FLSmidth sales teams, searches/develops new clients who may benefit from Knelson gravity concentrator offerings; products and/or services
- Assists in the development and implementation of strategic plans to increase product market share
- Develops relationships with clients by managing and interpreting their requirements
- Persuades clients that FLS' products or services best satisfy their needs in terms of quality, price and delivery
- Provides pre-sales technical assistance and product education, and after-sales support services including site audits and equipment troubleshooting
- Liaises with other members of the sales team and other internal/external technical experts
- Provides training and produces support material for members of the sales and site commissioning teams
- For complex projects, coordinates/support order execution to ensure the delivery of goods on a timely basis
- Builds and develops long-term lasting relationships with customers to build and enhance sales opportunities.
- Promotes a culture of personal and team safety, including others who may be affected by the company’s operational activities.
What You Bring
- Bachelors of Applied Science degree from an accredited university, preferably in chemical engineering, mineral processing or mining.
- Three to five years of relevant hands-on experience with mineral processing plant operations, preferably within milling/grinding, gravity concentration, cyanide leaching and flotation circuits. Demonstrated experience with continuous in-plant process optimization, productivity improvements and/or enhancements.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret engineering drawings, technical procedures and applicable local government regulations.
- Up to 35% of travel, both domestic and international, will be required.
- Fluent English skills are required.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
What We Offer
- You take off for a career in an international environment in close collaboration with customers, suppliers, and colleagues all over the world based on our values: Competence, Cooperation and Responsibility.
- Ensuring that safety stays top of mind is part of FLSmidth’s commitment to being a responsible employer and we focus on developing your talent through ongoing training and sparring.
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.