Cargill Supply Chain/Logistics/Warehousing Jobs In TemaSupply Chain/Logistics/Warehousing Jobs In Ghana 2022
Jobs In Tema 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 155,000 employees committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s food ingredients and bio-industrial business, where we anticipate trends around taste, nutrition and safety to innovate and provide solutions to manufacturers, retailers and food service companies.
Job Purpose and Impact
The Sustainability Compliance Specialist will support the formal sustainability program activities and related compliance issues for assigned LBC operations. In this role, you will distribute sustainability program documents to customers, coordinate with colleagues in the supply chain or business and sustainability teams and build collaborative working relationships with colleagues, suppliers and customers in multiple locations.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Manage the quality of data input into relevant systems and be accountable for outbound allocations of sustainability data to customers within the rules of the certification system.
- Develop innovative methods of monitoring sustainability performance and report information and data for compliance, customers and internal business requirements.
- Prepare documents dependent on the customer and end market destination and verify supplier documents received against contract requirements to identify discrepancies and request completion of the data directly with the supplier.
- Keep the latest changes to the formal sustainability programs updated and understand how they impact the business.
- Provide support to the business or supply chain team on the market regulations and advise suppliers and customers on program certifications and compliance.
- Develop good relationships with suppliers and customers for sustainability-related matters and data inquiries as appropriate.
- Handle basic issues and problems under direct supervision, while escalating more complex issues to the appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- 4-6 years experience in managing sustainability projects in Ghana
- Experience in leading certification schemes and good knowledge of certification standards.
- Experience in developing systems, processes and procedures to drive compliance and change
- Experience in managing teams from different geographical locations to achieve organizational objective
- At least 2-3 years experience in undertaking audits related to Rainforest Alliance or other certification schemes
CONTINUE READING BELOW
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.