African Capacity Building Foundation Administrative/Secretarial Jobs In AccraAdministrative/Secretarial Jobs In Ghana 2022
Jobs In Accra 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
ACBF is launching a program to strengthen public financial management (PFM) functions in selected African countries. The program will equip senior officials working on PFM issues with the requisite skills to promote equitable allocation and utilization of public resources in a manner that promotes gender balance and wealth creation for the transformation of African economies. ACBF seeks to recruit a Program Coordinator for this program to join the ACBF family of highly talented and passionate individuals.
The Program Coordinator will manage all aspects of the PFM program. This will include supervision of program staff members, coordination of the monitoring, evaluation, and learning activities, and establishment and management of internal and external relationships.
- Provide overall leadership and management of the project, including, programmatic, human resource and financial aspects.
- Manage relationships and coordinate engagement with Ministries, key partners, and other stakeholders, and the role of each partner and stakeholder, expected results, and milestones.
- Manage and provide the required guidance and support to the program team to deliver the program’s expected results, using the results framework, and work plans including the design of training programs and an outline of learning outcomes.
- Coordinate the overall budget management, work planning, administrative requirements, monitoring and reporting of activities throughout the program cycle, in line with the set-out program work plan and partner requirements.
- Ensure that all program expenditures are in line with the approved budget and properly accounted for.
- Produce monthly, quarterly, and annual program progress reports to ensure smooth implementation of activities and timely submission of reports to the ACBF Management team and partners.
- Perform any other duties assigned by the Director, of Programs.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Required qualifications and experience:
Selection will be competitive based on the following candidate profile:
- Advanced degree in Public Policy, Public Administration, Economics, or any relevant field from a recognized institution.
- Minimum of 15 years of experience in Public Policy, Public Administration, including leadership roles in Public Finance Management
- Prior experience working with Government and international institutions is an advantage.
- Demonstrated ability to engage with senior-level ministry officials.
- Experience in program management, design, and implementation, including institutional capacity development; as well as program monitoring and donor reporting.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both oral and written and proven ability to prepare reports clearly and concisely, present, discuss and defend issues, findings, and recommendations.
- English and French are the working languages of ACBF. For this position, fluency in oral and written English is required.
- Ability to effectively use software programs such as Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, and Outlook. Experience with project management in ERP systems would be an asset.
- Technical expertise in leadership and governance in public finance management and policy/administration is desirable.
- Experience in the implementation of internationally funded projects will be a distinct advantage.
- Strong research skills and ability to glean relevant information from various documents to produce quality technical, and policy reports and knowledge products.
- Good working knowledge of French is an added advantage.
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.