Marie Stopes Ghana Monitoring & Evaluation Jobs In AccraMonitoring & Evaluation Jobs In Ghana 2022
Jobs In Accra 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Established in 2006, Marie Stopes Ghana (MSG) is an affiliate of MSI Reproductive Choices and is one of the largest specialized Sexual and Reproductive Health (SRH) organisations in Ghana. MSG complements the Ministry of Health and Child Care in the provision of quality and affordable general health and SRH services in all provinces of Ghana.
MSG is seeking qualified personnel for an anticipated 5-year USAID-funded family planning activity in Ghana. The goal of the activity is to contribute to the reduction of maternal mortality and morbidity through increased access to comprehensive, voluntary family planning (FP) services to poor and underserved populations in Ghana.
The Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEL) Advisor will be responsible for leading the design and implementation of the program monitoring and evaluation framework and information systems to track delivery against targets, outcomes, and impacts. They will lead the analysis of data collected for assessment of progress and areas of improvement, and overall data management including health systems maturity monitoring.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
They will guide reporting processes amongst technical staff and consolidate program reports and promote learning and knowledge sharing of best practices and lessons learned. They will support all the technical staff in MEL functions and will function and will manage any MEL-related staff in the program.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following among other duties:
- Guide development and implementation of project MEL plan(s), indicator reference sheets, results reporting, data use systems and activities and the project evaluation strategy.
- Ensure the project M&E plan aligns with the project’s theory of change. Design and develop measurement approaches to ensure alignment between project goals and objectives, process outcomes and desired impact.
- Assess and establish procedures for collecting, storing, and reporting data, establishing baselines, measuring changes in status, attributing results to project activities and assessing the overall impact of project results.
- Contribute to the design and implementation of capacity strengthening of a variety of MEL topics within the project team.
- Support and contribute to the development of flexible, adaptable, and user-friendly measurements, learning and knowledge management mechanisms.
- Lead the development of and support implementation of learning agenda(s), including prioritizing learning questions and identifying evidence-based decision-making and innovation.
- Develop project reports and other documentation of project MEL approaches and findings.
- Manage budget and all related reporting for project MEL activities.
Required Skills or Experience
To succeed in this role, you must have:
- A Master’s degree in a relevant discipline, such as public health, epidemiology, mathematics, statistics, biostatistics, or a related field.
- At least seven (7) years of experience implementing monitoring and evaluation activities for complex health programs in Ghana, with experience in family planning strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated experience in providing technical support, setting up and managing MEL systems that track performance, and in the application of statistical methods database management.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Expertise in qualitative and quantitative research methods, and data visualization.
- Experience implementing adaptive management, ensuring feedback loops and direct connection between data and continuous program and strategic adjustments and improvements.
- Good track record of leading, supporting, and coaching teams and counterparts.
- Experience in knowledge management and dissemination of research findings.
- Demonstrated understanding of USAID regulations and MEL reporting requirements.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.