Jotella Media Group IT Jobs In AccraIT Jobs In Ghana 2022
Jobs In Accra 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
About the job
What You’ll Be Doing
- Participate in developing new services and APIs, establish infrastructure, and implement protocols
- Develop and maintain features, coordinate with the product design team, identify technical roadblocks and propose solutions
- Collaborate with the team lead and other software developers to plan, design, develop, test, and maintain solutions
- Participate in peer reviews of solution designs and related code and infrastructure
- Observe and foster code quality standards and agile software development methodologies
What We’re Looking For
- A minimum of 4 years of progressive experience as a Software Developer in an Agile environment (exposure to front-end and back-end frameworks) leveraging modern languages and tools such as Django, Java, Python, React, Node Js
- Exposure to Databases such as PostgreSQL, Oracle, MongoDB, SQLServer, and/or MySQL
- Experience working with cloud technologies such as AWS or Azure
- Application deployment automation using Jenkins, GitHub Actions, and/or Azure DevOps
- Experience with RESTFul API development, management and integration
- Superb communication skills, both oral and written
- Team player
- Good communicator with the ability to understand and discuss in-depth software design fluently
- Capable of working constructively as part of a team with diverse skills and backgrounds
CONTINUE READING BELOW
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.