EW Associates Accounting Jobs In AccraAccounting Jobs In Ghana 2022
Jobs In Accra 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Our client is a medium-sized dealer in Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG), operating currently in the Greater Accra and Western Regions. It has been in business for about 15 years. In its quest for continued growth and profitability in a challenging economic environment, the firm as part of its strategic reorientation is seeking ethical and results-driven individuals to join its senior management team as an Accountant.
To ensure the effective and efficient operation of the finance function as well as preparation, submission and compliance with all statutory and regulatory requirements timeously.
Main Responsibilities and Duties
- Improve on existing systems, and procedures and initiate corrective actions, as s/he establishes and enforces proper accounting methods, policies and principles for the firm
- Establish financial status by developing and implementing systems for collecting, analyzing, verifying and reporting information in close collaboration with the finance team
- Issue monthly, quarterly and annual management accounts with appropriate financial analysis to aid efficient management decision making
- Monitor debt levels and compliance with debt covenants with suppliers and clients
- Prepare for annual audits in collaboration with external auditors.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Required Skills or Experience
Education and Experience
- BSc. degree in Accounting or equivalent qualification with at least 3 years experience in the FMCG industry in Ghana
- Proven bookkeeping experience
Knowledge, Skills and Attitude
- Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting payable/receivable principles
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and accounting software
- Customer service orientation and negotiation skills
- A high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.