Vodafone Telecommunication Jobs In AccraTelecommunication Jobs In Ghana 2022
Jobs In Accra 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Propositions and Segment Manager is responsible for developing and managing segments proposition and product portfolios. This includes defining key customer and market insights, developing proposition concepts, designing, building, and launching new propositions, initiatives, and campaigns with customers at heart, managing the performance of Vodafone’s product portfolio and ensuring best-in-class experience.
They will be responsible for proposition NPS as well as their impact on and consideration and support the achievement of Vodafone’s Tech 2025 agenda from Telco to Techco.
Key Accountabilities And Decision Ownership
- Manage the Propositions & Go To Market portfolio to profitably satisfy customer needs and aspirations across segments.
- Support the Shareholder return strategy by developing and implementing Marketing Processes that are aligned to achieving all elements on the business scorecard.
- Cross-functional collaborations with Segment managers, proposition Managers/owners, Customer Relations, Internal Stakeholders and Sales teams.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Design, develop, document, implement and measure clear, well-defined Propositions & Segment Strategies.
- Responsible for the development of a channel/distribution strategy in conjunction with Sales and Distribution and customer awareness by having end-to-end accountability of their commercial delivery into the market.
- Maintain a strong understanding of the marketplace and current and evolving opportunities for mobile operators and other industries.
- Work with Brand Managers, Product Managers, Business Intelligence, Research, Sales and Customer Operations to ensure and agree on proposition objectives and desired user experience.
- Develop a strategic marketing plan for the regions to achieve business objectives for launched propositions, promotions, and services.
- Track revenue growth for all propositions.
- Collaborate with proposition owners to communicate product features and benefits and to adjust requirements as appropriate to optimize return on investment based on market feedback.
- Collaborate with segment/proposition Managers to develop attractive Propositions & packages for the High value and mobile financial services offerings.
- Define and clearly communicate the ‘why,’ ‘what’ and ‘when’ of propositions to the marketplace in collaboration with the segment manager through Internal Communications, Customer Relations, Sales and Distribution channels, regional operations, and all relevant ATL and BTL agencies in alignment with Vodafone’s Marketing strategy.
- Drive an increase in Vodafone’s Net Promoter Score.
Core Competencies, Knowledge, And Experience
- Thorough understanding of Ghana’s mobile consumer market
- Experience in developing, designing, and launching new insight-led propositions
- Proven solid judgment, decision making and commercial acumen
- Track record of shaping and implementing a go-to-market strategy working with a range of stakeholders
- Track record of driving commercial performance for a product/proposition
- Experience working in Agile
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Must-Have Technical /Professional Qualifications
- The candidate must have a First or Second Degree in Marketing or a related field.
- Must have demonstrated at least 2/3 years’ experience in new product development in the telecommunications or ICT sectors
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.