AGROPAL West Africa Limited Finance Jobs In Eastern RegionFinance Jobs In Ghana 2022
Jobs In Eastern Region 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
AGROPAL West Africa Limited (AGROPAL) is an agribusiness focused on processing and marketing fruits grown in West Africa for international markets. Our mission is to empower every actor in the agricultural value chain to ensure inclusive development of the sector. Our vision is to see a bubbling agricultural sector in Ghana and West Africa improving economies, providing incomes for people, and enhancing food security and health.
As a growing organization, AGROPAL is seeking new talents to complement its existing team with its mission of empowering every actor in the agricultural value chain. Therefore, AGROPAL is seeking to hire a self-motivated, enterprising, analytical, and energetic candidate for the role of Finance& Administrative Coordinator.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Roles and Responsibilities
- Accurate processing of financial data.
- Record payments and expenses
- Process invoices and management of receivables and payables
- Prepare budgets and projections to aid in decision-making.
- Prepare monthly financial and KPI performance reports for use by management.
- Processing of payroll.
- Assist storekeeper during inventory count.
- Supporting external financial audits.
- Provide advice on financial decisions.
- Assist operations to uncover gaps and boost performance.
- Review and propose strategies for maximizing efficiency reduce costs in order to increase profits.
Required Skills or Experience
- Bachelor of Commerce, Business Administration, or relevant tertiary education in Business and Finance.
Skills and Abilities
- Excellent financial analytical skills.
- Demonstrate a good working knowledge of accounting software (experience with Tally & SAP software will be an advantage).
- Candidate must have at least seven years of relevant working experience (excluding national service), preferably in a production environment. Candidates without these years of experience will be automatically rejected.
- Being a member of ICA/ACCA or at the final level will be an added advantage.
- Must be fluent in English, with strong written and oral communication skills.
- Candidate must be proactive, dedicated, performance-driven, and capable of working with limited supervision.
- The candidate must demonstrate experience as a team player.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Location: Akuse, Eastern Region« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.