AGROPAL West Africa Limited Quality Control/Assurance Jobs In Eastern RegionQuality Control/Assurance Jobs In Ghana 2022
Jobs In Eastern Region 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
AGROPAL West Africa Limited (AGROPAL) is an agribusiness focused on processing and marketing fruits grown in West Africa for international markets. Our mission is to empower every actor in the agricultural value chain to ensure inclusive development of the sector. Our vision is to see a bubbling agricultural sector in Ghana and West Africa improving economies, providing incomes for people, and enhancing food security and health.
Employment Level: Graduate Internship & National Service Personnel
As a growing organization, AGROPAL is seeking talents to complement its existing team with its mission of empowering every actor in the agricultural value chain. Therefore, AGROPAL is seeking to hire graduate interns and national service personnels to work in the Quality Assurance Department.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Roles and Responsibilities
- Analyze raw materials, packaging, and finished goods to ensure compliance.
- Inspect products for defects before they reach the market to ensure they meet quality standards.
- Test products to ensure they meet GSA and FDA standards.
- Monitor production processes to ensure that they adhere to quality standards.
- Analyze product samples to ensure they meet specific standards or specifications.
- Report any defects found during inspections to supervisors for follow-up.
- Report the results of quality analysis each day.
- Inspect line readiness after the changeover.
- Prepare chemical solutions required for analysis.
Required Skills or Experience
- A Bachelor of Food Science degree is preferred, but an HND in Science and Chemistry or a related field will also be considered.
Skills and Abilities
- Ability to identify safety bottlenecks and offer solutions.
- Knowledge of potentially hazardous materials.
- Knowledge of EPA safety requirements.
- Strong adaptability and ability to work with little or no supervision.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Applications preferably in Excel.
- Applicants must be living around the factory location
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Location: Akuse, Eastern Region« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.