World Food Programme Communication Jobs In AccraCommunication Jobs In Ghana 2022
Jobs In Accra 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The office of the United Nations World Food Programme invites applications from suitable candidates to fill the vacancy below.
Job Title: Communications Associate (Digital and Multimedia)
Duration: 1 year (Renewable)
Post Grade: G6
Duty Station: Accra
Under the overall supervision of the Country Director, and direct supervision of the Partnerships and Communications Officer, in Accra; the Communications Associate will be expected to perform the following duties:
CONTINUE READING BELOW
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform specialized communications processes and activities, to support the development, preparation, execution and dissemination of social media campaigns for target audiences.
- Produce high-quality video, film, photographic and radio material or provide coordination support to ensure the timely and effective delivery of such materials. Manage the storage and distribution of audio/visual materials in accordance with relevant policies.
- Design and implement a strategy and prepare content for use on social media platforms and networks, and printed materials, to enhance coverage and support of WFP’s activities, ensuring consistency with corporate messages.
- Monitor traditional and social media, and report relevant information to senior staff to inform the development and/or evaluation of communications activities and strategies.
- Conduct research, prepare reports and provide data that enables informed decision-making on social media trends and opportunities.
- Serve as an information focal point, support and/or coordinate traditional and social media coverage of events to optimize publicity of WFP’s activities.
- Implement improvements to communications methods and practices, to contribute to a better flow of information about WFP’s work to the media and stakeholders.
- Distribute and promote communications guidelines for WFP staff to refer to when creating content.
- Define and implement a strategy for digital platforms, especially Twitter, FaceBook and YouTube.
- Produce content for brand-building visibility and publications.
- Perform any other duties as provided from time to time.
Minimum Academic Qualifications
- A University degree in Social Sciences, Film and Video production, Journalism, Mass communication, or other field relevant to Communication and Digital and Multimedia.
- A master’s degree and experience in any of the above fields is an added advantage.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Desired Experiences for Entry into the role:
- A minimum of six years of professional experience relevant to Digital and Multimedia
- Communication or in other related fields.
Language: Fluency and Good Command of the English language is essential« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.