Vodafone IT Jobs In AccraIT Jobs In Ghana 2022
Jobs In Accra 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
At Vodafone, we’re working hard to build a better future. A more connected, inclusive and sustainable world. As a dynamic global community, it's our human spirit, together with technology, that empowers us to achieve this.
We challenge and innovate in order to connect people, businesses, and communities across the world. Delighting our customers and earning their loyalty drives us, and we experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
With us, you can truly be yourself and belong, share inspiration, embrace new opportunities, thrive, and make a real difference.
Responsible for the architecture and design of the optical transport network infrastructure and services in adherence to relevant standards and best practices in accordance with Vodafone and the industry.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Assures the current and future integrity of the optical transport network by:
- -Defining and implementing solutions that align with best practices and future strategies.
- -Ensuring internal and external suppliers, partners and customers are aware of best practices and future strategies and adhere to them.
- Review other's work (e.g. Solutions Delivery and Operations teams) to ensure they are in line with best practices and future strategies.
- Recommend and drive improvement actions in line with Vodafone's continuous improvement techniques.
- Escalation point for difficulties in fault resolution and problem-solving by operational staff.
- Maintain up-to-date documentation on current network architecture and services.
- Delivery of the Vodafone Ghana optical backbone transport network and access infrastructure.
- Support the development of future strategy & roadmap documentation.
Professional / Technical Skills
- University degree in Telecommunications Engineering or equivalent qualification
- At least 5 years experience in telecoms network with at least 4 years in a transmission planning/design role
- Project Management. (desirable)
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- In-depth knowledge of optical transmission technology and services - SDH, DWDM, OTN, SDN & IP & MPLS etc.
- Proven experience of optical transport network architecture and service planning, design, delivery, integration, and acceptance test procedures.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.