Kempinski Hotel Engineering Jobs In AccraEngineering Jobs In Ghana 2022
Jobs In Accra 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Kempinski Hotel Gold Coast City – Accra is the only five-star luxury hotel offering state-of-the-art meeting facilities and services in the city. Conveniently located in the downtown area and in close proximity to the State House, the Accra International Conference Centre and the National Theatre.
The property has 269 luxury rooms (the largest room size in Accra), 24 suites, a variety of F&B offerings as well as large conference facilities and the largest SPA in West Africa, a perfect mix of categories to meet the needs of both corporate and conference visitors to the country
General Supervisor (Air Condition)
The overall scope of the incumbent is to ensure all duties and responsibilities are in a timely and efficient manner in accordance with established company policies and procedures to achieve the overall objectives of this position. He is responsible for keeping equipment in good repair by providing day-to-day maintenance of the hotel under the direction of the Engineering Management.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Train and instruct other members of the staff.
- Repair and/or adjust all types of electrical and HVAC equipment and cosmetic items.
- Look for ways to conserve energy and report any ideas to the Engineering Management.
- Emergencies – be available for any emergencies and act in an engineering capacity to protect our guest and employees, and preserve the building and its systems during the emergency. To act as quickly and responsibly as possible to return the building to its normal operating status. Inform Engineering Management of any such emergencies.
- Optimize maintenance costs.
- Accident prevention and safety.
- Comply with all Kempinski company policies.
- Additional responsibilities and tasks can be added at any time according to the needs of the business and of the hotel.
Desired Skills And Qualifications
- Technical Certificate or better in HVAC systems
- Minimum of 3 years experience in HVAC systems, preferably in a 4/5 star hotel.
- Ability to work and communicate in a multinational environment
- English – excellent oral and written skills
- Additional language – beneficial
- Problem Solving & Decision Making skills
- Administration skills
- People Oriented
- Passionate for European luxury
- Good Communication skills
- Ability to identify and delegate tasks effectively.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Applies a professional, confidential and ethical approach at all times.
- Works in a safe, prudent and organised manner.
- Ability to work independently, thrive under pressure in challenging circumstances and come up with proactive, rational solutions.
- Ability to establish and retain effective working relationships with hotel staff and clients/vendors.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
CONTINUE READING BELOW
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.