Berton GOC Ghana Limited Administrative/Secretarial Jobs In AccraAdministrative/Secretarial Jobs In Ghana 2022
Jobs In Accra 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
We are looking for an experienced Administration Officer to supervise the daily support operations of our company and plan the most efficient administrative procedures. You will lead a team of professionals to complete a range of administrative duties in different departments. The goal is to ensure all support activities are carried on efficiently and effectively to allow the other operations to function properly.
Duties of the Administrative Officer include but are not limited to:
- Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline processes
- Assess staff performance and provide guidance to ensure maximum efficiency
- Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate other business operations
- Manage schedules and deadlines
- Monitor inventory of supplies and the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints
- Prepare and submit financial offers on behalf of the organization
- Monitor costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation
- Organize and supervise other office activities
- Ensure operations adhere to policies and regulations
- Keep abreast with all organizational changes and business developments
- Prepares monthly account report and submits it to the MD
- Handle SSNIT, PAYE, VAT etc.
- Handle a variety of bank functions such as depositing and withdrawal of cheques and cash pertaining to daily office and projecting running
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Required Skills or Experience
- BSc/BA in Business administration/ Accounting (Accounting option)
- Proven experience as an administration officer
- In-depth understanding of office management procedures
- Familiarity with financial and facilities management principles
- Proficient in MS Office (MS Excel especially)
- An analytical mind with problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities
- A team player with leadership skills
- The ability to drive with a valid class ‘B’ or driver’s license will be an added advantage
Preferred Age range: 28 - 32
Preferred Sex: Female
Preferred Location: Spintex, Nungua, Lashibi Tema, Sakumono etc« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.