Ernst & Young Administrative/Secretarial Jobs In AccraAdministrative/Secretarial Jobs In Ghana 2022
Jobs In Accra 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Within Consulting, our Business Transformation team works with senior executives on their most pressing challenges to deliver tangible results. We are looking for accomplished, creative individuals who bring rigour, passion and practicality to our growing team.As a member of our Business Transformation team, you will help clients to solve complex enterprise-wide issues by formulating strategic initiatives, redesigning organizations, transforming operations and processes, and improving business performance.
You will work with our clients to help solve their toughest challenges and deliver insightful recommendations that are rigorous in their grounding, creative in their selection, distinct to each client, and practical in their ability to be taken to market. You will help build insight and action plans around competitor intelligence and industry trends to ensure our clients remain forward-thinking and agile. You will be skilled at working with and through clients to ensure that they have full ownership of analysis as well as implementation.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Support business process transformation of clients
- Support the operations and governance of client’s large/complex projects and programs by implementing multi-year Project Management Offices (PMO) or Transformation Management Offices (TMO).
- Support clients with leading organizational planning and transformational initiatives (benefits management, program stakeholder management and program governance).
- Develop and maintain productive relationships with clients and continuously work to understand their industries, key performance drivers, business priorities and trends.
- Support clients with the experience and knowledge to lead large scale planning, execution and controlling activities for their strategic benefits and objectives, or subsections of large/complex projects and programs e.g. transformational programs, large infrastructure projects.
- Ensure the provision of quality service to clients through the effective review of documents and outputs, appropriate research, and validation as well as the use of tools and enablers to sanitize outputs.
- Manage project work streams by applying a proven EY approach and methodology based on global standards.
- Monitor progress, manage risk, and ensure key stakeholders are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes.
- Build relationships with each client for the purpose of identifying and developing new growth opportunities across EY Service Lines.
- Perform business development activities through networking and developing pursuit materials to market solutions for existing and prospective clients.
- Support project teams to ensure the optimal and efficient use of time and resources.
- Contribute to performance feedback and people-related initiatives
- Demonstrate EY’s fundamental values: professional respect for all team members; personal accountability; integrity and trustworthiness; and teamwork
- Create a positive learning culture by developing junior team members through effectively supervising, coaching, and mentoring.
To qualify for the role, you must have the following: Education and Academic Qualification
- A Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Finance, Mathematics, Statistics, Science or Business Administration from a reputable institution
- An advanced degree from a reputable institution will be a bonus
- Business process management certification and/or project management certification preferred
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Technical Skills And Experience
- Consulting experience is highly desired
- At least 4 years of relevant work experience
- Analytical and conceptual thinking with innovative capacity. Ability to handle complex and ambiguous project conditions and requirements; and provide structure and rigor to complex problem solving
- Strong project management skills
- Effective organization and time management skills with the ability to work under pressure and adhere to project deadlines
- Strong attention to detail with a logical and methodical approach
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively within a team
- Strong communication, presentation and writing skills in English
- Strong drive to excel professionally
- Experience in one or more of the following: business process optimization, transformation programs, revenue improvement and cost reduction initiatives, innovation initiatives, customer and industry research
- Experience in/from any 2 or more of the following sectors: financial services, energy, manufacturing, consumer and retail, government and public sector
We offer you
- Work with a bright, friendly, enthusiastic and energetic team
- An opportunity to develop your personal and business skills by working on challenging projects with some of the most well-known companies as well as through our extensive learning and development programs
- Receive a competitive remuneration package
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.